Our Deluxe Rooms celebrate the Ambassadors historical influences with either cultural or art deco design. With many offerings overlooking the hotel courtyard or the old city views, these rooms have additional natural light and feature generous spacious bathrooms ensuring both business and leisure guests alike return to a tranquil space in contrast to the buzz of the city.
- Bed type (King Bed)
- View (Old City or Ambassador Terrace view)
- Bathroom amenities (Bespoke Products)
- In-room dining (24-hour service)
- Coffee & Tea
- Air conditioning (Touch Screen – Individually controlled)
- Daily housekeeping service (Evening turndown Service Available)
- UK and USA, European electrical sockets
- High speed broadband (Wired and wireless internet)
- Two telephones (Room and bathroom)
- Fitness Access to outdoor pool (24-Hour Gym)
Whether you need adjoining rooms or an extra bed or a crib, prefer feather pillows or your planning a special occasion, do not hesitate to get in touch with our guest relations team in advance of your stay so that we can take care of every detail.